If you or your child face problems in biting or have any other orthodontic issues like misplaced, blocked-out or crowded teeth, there are chances that you need teeth realignment. Much like braces, Invisalign can help you (or your child) get that perfect smile and, with it, the much-needed confidence in life!
They’re Not Just a Cosmetic Treatment.
Yes, it’s true that braces fix your smile, but that’s not the only thing, they’re good for. Invisalign likewise can provide treatment options for various types of irregularities in the jaw as well as the teeth. Given below are some of the most common problems for which it can be effectively used :-
- Facing problems in speaking clearly due to misaligned teeth or jaws. This can lead to embarrassing situations. Some people even have to go for different speech therapy options.
- Finding it difficult to chew properly, which can result in malnutrition and other health issues.
- Extra or missing teeth causing misalignment of the jaw leading to discomfort in biting.
- Crowded teeth making it extremely difficult to maintain proper dental hygiene. This can result in other problems like cavities, tooth decay etc.
- Adverse effect on your smile due to misplaced teeth, improper jaw joint or any other issue. This causes lack of self-confidence.
- Overbites, underbites and openbites
It is important to note, that although Invisalign has the potential to correct the issues listed above, each case is different and will depend on the severity of your issue and if there are a combination of issues.
There are several options available and your orthodontist will suggest you the best one for your problem. The cost will depend, each one has its own inherrent advantage and drawbacks; so make an informed choice for the best and fastest results.
The time needed to treat your problem varies from person to person. While some people may wear Invisalign for a couple of hours a day, others may need to keep them on for even over a year to totally correct an issue.
Application of Invisalign is a treatment that depends upon case to case basis. You must seek a consultation with an expert orthodontist to chalk out the perfect plan for your problem.
They’re much more than simply cosmetic treatment. They not only help you get that perfect smile, thereby enhancing your self-confidence, but also provide best treatment option for various dental issues starting at around $3500.
No more waiting, fix a complimentary meeting with our specialists in Trinity. We at Douglas Dentistry are committed to give you the top-notch dental services always. Contact us to get your best smile!